Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still No Box!

By now I thought I would have received the second box of 100 stickers that I won last week, but I've not heard anything.

Maybe I'm jinxed, and this project is doomed to fail?

Nah.

Anyway I've bought two more packs to round up my collection to 10 for easy stats sake...

Pack Nine

Sun Jihai – Man City: Aww ickle Sun and his funky hippy necklace... how much do you reckon he gets paid compared to the others... and what does Big Mouth Barton think of him... it's amazing what a head and shoulders pic can make you think.

Ryan Giggs – Man Utd: The man with the perma stubble... I wonder why Beckham got the Gilette contract?

Gary Speed – Bolton Wanderers: What do you say about Gary? Has he got atomic legs? Always seems to be on the brink of retirement... and has been since 1943.

Porstmouth Badge: Yeah shiny shiny! Pompey are really making a break for it in the last few packs.

MOST WANTED – Olof Mellberg: A man that matches his Viking name, good player deserved of his Most Wanted status.

Ashley Young – Watford: Well worth the 74 qudrillion pounds Villa paid for him...

Pack Ten


Sean Davis – Portsmouth: Solid Sean. I'm sure that's his nickname.

Bolo Zenden – Liverpool: Yeah not exactly the biggest hit at Anfield... he'll be back at PSV soon. Isn't he blonde normally?

Abdoulaye Meite – Bolton: The Ivorian Coast defender has been pretty much ever present in the tough Bolton back line

Cartlon Cole – West Ham: Wasn't this lad supposed to be good?

Stuart Taylor – Aston Villa: Has made 7 appearances! Woo

Charlton Kits: I do like these shiny kits, it would be nice if the league clubs were in the album too...

Stats

Ahhh two Got free packs. That's better.

The NPP ratio is upped slightly to 5.7 - with GPP down to .3

Completion has already popped it's head above 10% at 10.92% - not bad in 10 packs.

Now for the first graph!

This clearly shows how Portsmouth have come from nowhere to join Reading at the top for the race for completion. Blackburn remain in touch, but the rest of the pack a spread well behind.

It's still early days for graphs, but if anyone has any statistical requests feel free to drop me a line.

I promise to make the graphs look nicer in the near future too!

No comments: